Andhra University Results was declared for the following UnderGraduate (UG) and PostGraduate (PG) courses: B.Com, BA, MA, M.L.I.Sc, M.H.R.M, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Sc, U.G.D.P.ED, MS 5 Years Integrated Course, MCA, LLB, BE, B.Tech, APCRDA.
Andhra University published All Semester Results & Annual Results.
Results were announced for Advanced Supplementary Degree 1st and 3rd Year Examination held in August, M.L.I.SC. Master Of Library and Information Science 2nd Semester Examinations held in April.
M.L.I.SC. Master Of Library and Information Science 2nd Semester Examinations held in April 2015 with Grades can be checked on – https://aucoe.info/RDA/resultsnew/
Steps to check Check M LI Sc Exam Result:
- Go to the Andhra University Result Webpage – https://aucoe.info/RDA/resultsnew/
- Select the concerned Exam Result link
- Click Show
- Enter Registration Number and Click Get Marks
- Check your 2015 Exam Result and know your Marks
Candidates who want to check Old Result can visit: https://aucoe.info/results/results.php
Students who appeared for the Andhra University Examination were happy on the declaration of their Results on University Website.
Andhra University Exam Results can be checked by the following process:
- Open the Andhra University Website – http://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/
- Check ADMINISTRATION > Examinations present on the left-hand of the page
- Click Examinations link
- A new page will open. Click Results present on left hand side of the page
- You will Get a list of UG and PG Results
- Click on the concerned Examination Result Link
- Enter Hall Ticket Number and click Submit
- Your Result will be displayed
- Check your Result and take a Print out for future reference
About Andhra University
Andhra University or Andhra Viswa Kala Parishath is one of the oldest and premier universities in India. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1926. It is highly rated by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ” A ” rating. Andhra University has been ranked second best among state universities and eighth among all universities in the country. It became the first General university in the country to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in 2006.
The University conducts following courses: MA, M.Ed, B.Ed (Special Education), M.Com, M.L.I.Sc, M.J.M.C, M.A, M.Sc, M.H.R.M, BFA, MBA, LLB, LLM, M.Phil, P.hD, M.P.Ed, Master of Finance & Control, Master of Hospital Administration, B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, ME, M.Tech, MCA, M. Planning, M.S. (EEE) and M.S. Mechanical, M.S. Molecular Biology, B. Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, Pharma.D, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBM, BEM, BBA, Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses.