Lucknow University Results 2015 has been declared for the following courses – PG Diploma Courses, B.Com, M.Com, LL.B, MBA, MSc, M.Phil, MA, BCA (Special Scrutiny), PG and Law, BA, BA (Hons), B.Sc (H.Sc), B.Com, BSc, Alim, Dabir-E-Kamil,Fazil-E-Adab,Fazil-E-Tafseer (Sunni), PG (Odd Semester), Special Scrutiny (Revaluation).
Lucknow University Exam Results were announced for Back and improvement Paper, Even Semesters, Odd Semester, Revaluation.
Students who sat for the examination were happy to see their Exam Results. Lucknow University Exam Results can be checked by logging on the official university website – http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Lucknow University Results 2015 are available for UnderGraduate (UG) and PostGraduate (PG) courses. Check your Exam Result and Marks obtained Roll No wise.
The University of Lucknow Results 2015 can be checked by the following process:
- Open official website of the University of Lucknow i.e http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- In the box “News for Students”, locate the result you are looking for.
- List of different Examination Results will be displayed
- Click the concerned Exam Result link
- A PDF document will open with a list of students passed.
- Check your Roll No, Name, Class, Subject, Paper No, Old Marks, Revised Marks and Remark.
- Also, store the pdf for future reference. Official mark-sheet will be provided by the college.
About Lucknow University
Lucknow University was established in the year 1921. Founded in 1867, LU is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of Indian higher education. The idea of setting up a university in the city of Lucknow has first conceived by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad. The Lucknow University Act, No. V of 1920 received the assent of the Lieutenant-Governor on November 1, and of the Governor-General on November 25, 1920. The university also has a central library, known as Tagore Library. It is one of the richest libraries in the country.
The university conducts UnderGraduate (UG) B.Com, BCA; PostGraduate (PG) M.Com, M.Sc, M.Phil, MA; Management Programs (MBA), Diplomas, P.hd in various discipline.