Raffles University Exam Results 2015 has been declared for P.hD Entrance Test (RU-RET-2015) in the month of September 2015. Students can check previous month’s Result of Alabbar School of Management and School of Law declared in the month of June 2015 on the University Website. June Results were published for the following courses – BBA, B.Com, MBA, BA-LLB, BBA-LLB; BA, LLB.
Students who had appeared in the P.hD Entrance Test 2015 were happy to know their Exam Results from the Raffles University Web portal – http://rafflesuniversity.edu.in/
Raffles University RET Exam Results 2015 can be checked by the following process –
- Log on to the website – http://rafflesuniversity.edu.in/
- Select Results 2015 and Click Results Show from the left-hand side of the University page
- You will get RU-RET-2015 Result
- Click on the Exam Result link
- A PDF document will open
- Check your Roll No. and Name and know your Marks obtained and Result
- Store the results in PDF format for any use in future.
Steps to check Raffles University Results 2015 for BBA, B.Com, MBA, BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, BA , LLB:
- Enter the Website – http://rafflesuniversity.edu.in/
- Select Results 2015 and Click Results Show from the left hand side Menu bar of the University page
- You will a list of Semester Results declared in the month of June
- Click on the concerned Exam Result you want to check
- Know your Examination Result by entering Roll No. and Submit
- Students are advised to take a Print out of your Result for any Future use
About Raffles University
Raffles University, Neemrana is a multi-discipline university providing a world-class education. The sponsoring body is Gomber Education Foundation, a voluntary, non-profit making, non-sectarian charitable organization. Raffles university is situated in NCR region, at Neemrana.
Raffles University conducts following UnderGraduate (UG) and PostGraduate (PG) courses: BA-LLB.(Hons.), BBA-LLB.(Hons), BBA, B.Com.(Hons.), MBA, B.Tech in Civil Engineering, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering, B.Tech in Computer Science, B.Tech in Conversion Technology, B.Tech in Cloud Computing, B.Tech+M.Tech(Integrated) in Civil Engineering, B.Tech+M.Tech(Integrated) in Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech+M.Tech(Integrated) in Electrical Engineering, B.Tech+M.Tech(Integrated) in Electronics & Communication Engineering, B.Tech+M.Tech(Integrated) in Computer Science, B.Tech+MBA(Integrated), B.Arch, Diploma in various disciplines, Ph.D in Civil Engineering, Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering, Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Ph.D in Computer Science, B.Sc( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics ), M.Sc.( Chemistry), M.Sc.( Physics), M.Sc.( Mathematics), Ph.D( Chemistry), Ph.D( Mathematics).